Re: [Metastockusers] JO and Postings--A message to Friends and Family

Jo - please keep posting in whatever forum or
format suits you. There are many of us who want to hear. Hopefully you will
receive much pleasure knowing that your help and advice has assisted
others. I have found that, in other areas where I have a little
expertise, being in the fortunate position to teach or give or help others
and seeing them progress because of it, is one of life's most rewarding
experiences. Far beter than taking. Thanks for all your past posts and please
keep them coming. Good luck, David.
<BLOCKQUOTE