Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] ICE

In a message dated 11/22/2003 8:36:40 PM Pacific Standard Time, msmith3@xxxxxxxxx writes:
After all the hype about ICE and how great it is, I made the purchase.  I have a few concerns.  How is it different from the Ehanced System Tester that MS provides or the Plug-In enhancement?  It gives you the same information.  It seems that the procedures are the same also. You select the (MACD, stochastic, etc) and the stocks you want to test them with and you get the same read out.  You look at the results and see which had the best gain and that is the best system to use with that stock.  What is the big differece in ICE and the regular Enhanced System Tester?  Someone please explain to me what I might be doing wrong.  Marshall
Be careful now, you might get accused of whining.  I too complained on list vehemently that ICE is worthless list but was out voted.  I have also complained to ICE that it is absolutely worthless, and like you, find that it does nothing more than what EQUIS provides with MetaStock.  I also complained to ICE that not only is it worthless but that they have a SHILL on this list.  Their response?  "We have a new users manual coming out."  Huh.  That does nothing to change the software.

My thoughts are exactly like yours, Marshall.

Jay

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor