Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] ICE

Interesting post. Let's see if I can figure this out. You don't like
a product, so you call the company and scream at them that the
product is WORTHLESS and that they have a SHILL on the site, and then
you're surprised when they react to you in a way that's not
satisfactory to you.

I can't imagine why!

I've seen posts saying they give refunds. Inbetween the sreaming did
you ask for a refund?

I guess a refund is not really what you want. It sounds like what you
would prefer is for them to take the product off the market because
you are the authority on WORTHLESS.

No wonder when you search this site there is very little written
about plug-ins!

If you want to know how users feel about a particular item ask the
company what percentage of buyers ask for refunds after the product
has been out for awhile.

So far I've returned about half of the extra items I have bought for
Metastock. I didn't like them. Oops, I forgot to tell them that their
product was worthless. What was I thinking?

John

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511