RE: [Metastockusers] Re: S&P Stock Reports for Harry

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>JO,
can
you elaborate a bit on how the momentum are defined (e.g. specifically what
indicators and their values etc.)
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Tony

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: manohohman
  [mailto:kelols@xxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 3:56
  PMTo: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [Metastockusers] Re: S&P Stock Reports for
  HarryActually, Harry, some of the best trading stocks
  come from groups like these. For example, I keep all of the 5 star stocks,
  Neural Fair Value and Platinum in separate folders. At any one time many
  of the stars are moving. They are usually good momentum stocks.The
  stocks from Ford (probably the best stock models of any independent
  research firm) are picked because they have momentum. Those 20 are the
  best out of 4500. No matter how good your TA is you would find those
  stocks. They tend to move faster and more often than the S&P stocks.
  You'll get some great picks there. Even if you apply nothing more complex
  than a 20 period moving average you'll make money.If you want to
  improve your TA very quickly read John Clayburg's Four Steps to Trading
  Success. His indicators are simple, easy to read and very reliable. You
  can't go wrong with his stuff. If you buy the book and read it, send me a
  chart and I'll see if you've got it right.JO--- In
  Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Harry M. Ward <hmw3@xxxx>
  wrote:> Jo:> > On 20 Nov 2003 13:12:25 -0000, you
  wrote:> > >>Re: S&P Stoc Reports>
  to> >>> >><A
  href="">http://www.fordinv.com/>
  free but the > >>free post is late. If you subscribe you get
  it current. > >>> >>Here's the file with the
  historical returns of the buy and hold > >>version of the Ford
  Selected 20 stocks> >>> >><A
  href="">http://www.fordinv.com/html/documents/Ss0103_000.pdf>
  course.> >>> Thanks for the information. If my TA was
  really good, I wouldn't need> to check ANY of these reports
  <g>!> > HarryTo
  to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
  of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.