[Metastockusers] Re: S&P Stock Reports for Harry

Actually, Harry, some of the best trading stocks come from groups
like these. For example, I keep all of the 5 star stocks, Neural Fair
Value and Platinum in separate folders. At any one time many of the
stars are moving. They are usually good momentum stocks.

The stocks from Ford (probably the best stock models of any
independent research firm) are picked because they have momentum.
Those 20 are the best out of 4500. No matter how good your TA is you
would find those stocks. They tend to move faster and more often than
the S&P stocks. You'll get some great picks there. Even if you apply
nothing more complex than a 20 period moving average you'll make
money.

If you want to improve your TA very quickly read John Clayburg's Four
Steps to Trading Success. His indicators are simple, easy to read and
very reliable. You can't go wrong with his stuff. If you buy the book
and read it, send me a chart and I'll see if you've got it right.

JO

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Harry M. Ward <hmw3@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511