RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] How do you prevent multiple buy or sell arrows?

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Casimir Ostrowski [mailto:cfo@xxxxxxxxxxx]
	Sent: الاربعاء 19/11/2003 05:40 م
	To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
	Subject: RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] How do you prevent multiple buy or sell arrows?

	Can anybody help me with a problem?

	I am working on a system which could have 3 or more entry conditions and 3
	or more exit conditions.
	The entry and exit conditions are NOT necessarily related to each other. For
	example
	BUY when condition 1,2, and 3 are all true and SELL when condition 4, 5 and
	6 are all true.
	I want to generate these buy or sell arrows in a template.

	My problem is that I get a whole string of buy arrows followed by another
	string if sell arrows when all I want is one buy arrow followed by one sell
	arrow.

	I have been using Metastock for about two years but I just can't figure this
	one out.

	Any help would be appreciated.

	Casimir

	http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511