Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Vix with Connors Stats with Kase and Fib patters with Fischer

JO,

I will purchase "Trading Connors VIX Reversals",
"The Mathematics
of Money Management", and "Trading with the
Odds" from you.
This should come up to $135 plus shipping.
How do we arrange
transfer?

Jesse Doggett
thedoggetts1@xxxxxxx