[EquisMetaStock Group] The Encyclopedia of Technical Indicators

I said in a post the other day that this book was reviewed in Futures
Magazine. I also said I read the book and I like it a lot. I forgot
to mention that all 800 pages of it use MS code to construct the
systems tested in the book. It's the only book I've read that was
comprehensive and used MS code throughout.

The only problem with the book is it ain't free. Damn!

If some of you tight wads would buy some of my previously read books,
I'll buy a copy of this one and send it to Roy for Christmas.

Okay, let's get those wallets open.

JO

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511