[EquisMetaStock Group] Vix with Connors Stats with Kase and Fib patters with Fischer

I realize most people on the site are too tight with a buck to buy
anything but I have a few extra books that might be of interest to
someone on here.

I have already checked the prices on Amazon and I'm sure my prices
are cheaper. The books are all perfect and new. Shipping is extra.

I use something from all of these in my trading.

Trading Connors VIX Reversals.   Larry Connors  This book has 11
different Vix chart setups for both trading and forecasting market
direction in the short term. I use several of these everyday and have
found them to be about 75% accurate on a day to day basis.  New Price
$100   My Price  $70.

The Mathematics of Money Management  by Ralph Vince  This is the
bible of money management but it's not for beginners. All the
institutional traders use Vince's techniques.  New Price  $70  My
price $40.

The New Fibonacci Trader  Robert Fischer  If you like Fib this is it.
Fischer is a trader who uses the Fib patterns to trade.  The book has
a CD, which is in the plastic jacket on the back cover. I'm not a Fib
trader.  New Price $85  My Price  $45.

What Works in OnLine Trading  Mark Etzkorn  Etzkorn is the editor of
Active Trader. This book is a collection of commentary from various
traders that Etzkorn knows. A lot of their view points are
interesting.  New Price  $29.95  My Price $20

The Day Trader's Survival Guide  Chris Farrell  This is a straight
forward guide to day trading. It explains Level II and how to use it
to gain advantage against the bigger trading blocks like mutual funds
and banks. New Price $29  My Price  $15.

Steidlmayer on Markets  Peter Steidlmayer  This is Peter's famous
book on using the Market Profile system.  New Price $59.95  My Price
$30.

Getting Started in Technical Analysis  Jack Schwager   Jack is one
famous guy in TA. This is an excellent book  for the newbie's. It's
paperback.  New Price $19.95   My Price  $10.

The Taylor Trading Technique  George Douglas Taylor  Taylor was a
major commodities trader whose system of trading underlies a lot of
Raschke's techniques. This is a paper back reprint of Taylor's
original book.  New Price $25 My Price  $18.

Trading with the Odds   Cynthia Kase  Kase is at the top of TA world
in using statistics to trade the markets. A lot of her indicators and
techniques are already posted in MS code. This book tells you how to
use them.  New Price $45 My Price $25.

These are only a few of the hundred plus books I've read. Gaining
knowledge through books is cheap compared to losing your capital
account. I'm always amazed at how little people will spend to educate
themselves and how much they will tolerate losing on their trading.
Go figure!

JO

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511