Re: [Metastockusers] Re: To be or not to be...To display or not to display the value of an indicator...

JO

Richard's trailing stop can be found at
http://www.tradernexus.com/advancedstop/advancedstop.html

The dll has been updated since First made this available - it is now V1.1

Roy

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511