[Metastockusers] Re: Metastock support

I, like many others, run 8.01 with few problems. Most of the time
when someone is having problems with 8.01, the problems are coming
from the video card or the OS. I've posted several messages that give
tips on how to improve the performance of 8.01. You want to make sure
you are not using graphic acceleration.

You can search for the emails I've posted. I don't have time to re-
post all of the tips. There's problems with temp files, registry
entries left over from older copies of MS and upper memory
management.

You really need a clean registry and OS when you install 8.01.

JO

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511