[Metastockusers] Re: To be or not to be...To display or not to display the value of an indicator...

If you are using a trailing stop, the easiest way to do what you want
is to use Richard's trailing stop dll. It let's you put the stop on
top of your chart while you are in a trade. It's very flexible It
draws a line that tracks your chart and that constantly shows the
value of a trailing stop.  When you exit the trade you manually
delete the stop.

There's only so much you can automate in MS. It simply won't do
everything the way we would like. I wish it would feed my dog in the
morning so I could look at my charts, but I've tried all kinds of
code and posted lots of messages and no help yet.

Richard posted his download site awhile back for his trailing stop
which is also based on the ATR. I don't remember the url of the site,
but I'm sure you can find it if you search for it on this site or on
the othe one.

JO

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Stephane Goria"

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511