Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] To be or not to be...To display or not to display the value of an indicator...

Stephane

I can't give you specific code to do this because I would need specific code
to work with. However I can tell you how to approach the problem.

Create a control signal to turn on or off display (it won't do so yet but
can be manipulated). You may need to use LastValue() or some other tricks to
only have a signal where you want the plot to start and when you want a
plot.

The last piece of the puzzle is ValueWhen(1, "my control signal" , "trailing
stop")
If there is no TRUE for "my control signal" then ValueWhen will not plot
(N/A plot).
The trick is to create "my control signal" so that it is binary true from
where you want the plot to start, or never true when you do not want a plot.
It is the switch and control.

Sorry if this is not very clear. I can see the logical process in my head
but can't get it onto paper properly without an example to work to.

Roy