RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: simple SPY trading system using Bolinger Bands

Yes,
it was intended as an EOD system.  Since JO had already tested it on
some EOD data, I thought I would put it to the test on some intraday data
to further the tests for robustness.  Since it is a SAR
system, it should lend itself to any timeframe (note:  I didn't
subtract anything for commissions or slippage so that isn't a factor in
profitability in this case).
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Good
Trading,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Joe
J.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: david castley
  [mailto:drc1939@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 3:54
  PMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: simple SPY trading system using Bolinger
  Bands
  JO - isn't it an EOD system?
  <BLOCKQUOTE