[Metastockusers] Re: Systems Development & Futrues Magazine

Sorry I should have said Active Trader and Stocks and Commodities.
(It's been a long day.) Active Trader is better at systems
development. If you're going to trade stocks, you should read both.

Here's a tip. If you keep your copies nice, you can sell them on ebay
for what you paid for them in a couple of years. Back issues sell.

JO

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "manohohman" <kelols@xxxx>
wrote:
> If you don't trade futures don't subscribe to the Futures Magazine.
> Get Techncial Analysis and Stock and Commodities. Tech Analysis is
> better for systems development. Read Futures at Borders.
>
> JO
>

> --- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ktlau" <ktlau@xxxx> wrote:
> > Jo,
> > thanks for the advice.
> > I want to start a subscription to the trade magazine and is now
> faced
> > with the choice of either the Future's Mag or the Technical
> Analysis of
> > Stock and Commoditiy Mag, How should I make the choice?
> >
> > Tony

MS

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cb3gvu9/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=

roupweb/S=1705001779:HM/EXP=1069203185/A=1524963/R=0/*http://hits.411w
> eb
> > .com/cgi-bin/autoredir?
> camp=556&lineid=3614674&prop=egroupweb&pos=HM>
> >
> > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
> M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egrou
> > pmail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=531427917>

Service

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511