RE: [Metastockusers] Re: Systems Development & Futures Magazine

My two cents:

[I trade stocks exclusively]

I found Tech. Analysis of Stocks and Commodities
to be the most useful. [Traders.com]

Second is Activetrader Magazine [very
helpful too]

Third would be Future Magazine [you can
still apply some of the methods to stock trading]

I will let my Tradersworld magazine run
out.

Hope it helps,

Sam