[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Parallel line problem

Hi Ron,
When you choose the snap to price option, the slope will not change,
but the plot will. What I suggest is that you read off the two prices
which you want to plot from, right click to change the properties and
manually change the plotting prices. Then if you draw a parallel T/L,
you would get the same parameters.
You can also drag the parallel line anywhere you want in the chart
window, above or below the prices.
Dusant

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511