[Metastockusers] Re: Updating Smart Charts, Charts and Layouts

Yes, if a chart is in a layout you have to remove it to change the x-
axis properties. If you put a chart into a layout without retain
scale checked, putting it into the layout automatically puts the
retain scale on it.

The problem is a bug in the x-axis properites adjustment. Sometimes
when you ajust the x-axis properites and save a chart, it will no
longer update in real time on the intraday versions. If you save that
chart as a template, the template passes the bug along to new charts
created with that template. It also transfers to layouts.

To avoid the problem you have to make all your templates and layouts
out of charts that you have not adjusted the x-axis properties on.

It's a pain, but the only work around for the bug problem.

JO

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511