Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock Advanced Trailing Stop plugin

The following link was presented in the very first post.

http://www.tradernexus.com/

 If you follow it, you will be taken to a page where there is little
else beyond the free download.  Below is the entirety of the page:

      ABOUT

Trader Nexus will become a new Web Log for the discussion of market
trading topics. eg. Changes to markets, new trading instruments,
obseverations about the market etc. Trader Nexus is produced by, Richard
Dale, a trader based in Perth, Western Australia. I trade stocks on the
Australian Stock Exchange, London Stock Exchange, NYSE and NASDAQ, and
more recently also trade spot FOREX. I am also a director of Norgate
Investor Services, which provides high quality end-of-day stock and
futures data <http://www.premiumdata.net/> to traders. For fun, I like
to go flying in my Grumman Tiger <http://www.flightclub.com.au/>.

  METASTOCK TOOLS

I have developed a number of tools for Metastock that other traders may
consider useful. I provide them here completely free-of-charge.

Advanced Trailing Stop
<http://www.tradernexus.com/advancedstop/advancedstop.html> - this
trailing stop is based on the Chandelier Stop developed by Chuck Le Beau
<http://www.traderclub.com/>. It is a volatility-based stop that works
using ATR multiples (although you can adapt it yourself to use other
forms). It works on both long and short trades. People who have attended
the Perth Metastock Users Group and the Perth Sunday Traders Club may
have seen me use this. I've refined it a bit and packaged it up suitable
for everybody to try it out.

Any comments? Send them to feedback@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:feedback@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

<mailto:feedback@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx><<<<<