Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock Advanced Trailing Stop plugin

In a message dated 11/8/2003 11:41:28 PM Pacific Standard Time, apitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

You have some serious personal issues to deal with here Jay...I suggest you take yourself off this list and come back once its sorted out.  The current situation is OBVIOUS to everyone except YOU.

Adrian
There are several list members who promote their own personal products and services on this list, many in very subtle ways - with a few of them using this list as a source of names and email addresses.  I've received off-list solicitations from these people from my on-list comments and I'm sure I'm not alone in that regard.  If my taking exception to this means I have personal issues, then so be it.  When the advertisers quit the list, then I will too.

Jay

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor