  >From:
  <A title=no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">pumrysh
  To: <A
  title=equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2003 7:30
  PM
  Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re:
  Pivot
  Wambui,Yahoo changed their policy about
  attachments. They are no longer stored as they were in the past. You are
  welcome to place a pic in the photos section if you
  like.Preston--- In <A
  0228663643-0001@x... wrote:>
  > > Hey,> > This mail was not accepted with the
  attached chart. So I try it again to make clear want I want.>
  > I am looking for a formula which identify   Pivot
  Pionts  for  MS.> The reason why I want to have it is to for
  a support and resistance line to see the trading range between this two
  lines.> enclosed you will find a chart to make it clear what a newcomer
  not only to MS wants.> thanks in advance.> regards>
  wambuiTo
  to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor