[EquisMetaStock Group] Learning Opportunity

All,

In July of 1999 a special group was started from the membership of
this group. The original message containing information about the
group can still be found in the archived messages under message
number 482. What evolved was a special group of knowledgable traders
and friends. Highly profitable trading systems and techniques were
discovered and studied. I wish I could tell you that they all became
independantly wealthy but I have no idea of the financial status of
any of the members. I am told by many though that they are very happy
with what they were able to accomplish and learn. Over the years
membership has changed and there have been several classes of the
group. We are again at a point where it is time to take on new
members for this group.

What we are looking for is members who:
1. are willing to study and learn
2. are willing to share with each other
3. are willing to participate
4. are willing to share systems and methods and not be afraid to have
these dissected
5. may be a novice looking for a system
6. may be a seasoned trader wishing to improve their system or
methodology

If this sounds like something that you may be interested in please
send a brief message to

mstamembership@xxxxxxxxx

spelled out it is mstamembership at yahoo.com

In the request you must:
1. identify yourself...include age and education
2. identify what you do for a living
3. identify your trading skills/experience
4. identify books or periodicals you read or have read on trading
5. identify your computers skills/experience
6. identify your expectations for and from the group and why you
would be a good member
7. follow instructions

If you are a lurker or just plan to visit to see what you can gain
with no intention helping others, DO NOT APPLY!

If you would seriously like to take your trading to another level
then by all means apply.

Good luck and Thank you,

Preston

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511