From: hcour <no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Hcour - HyperServer Lite (TWS edition) &
MS Pro
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 13:08:37 -0000

 >> - In HyperServer Lite, do you see any symbols in realtime monitor?
(I don't see any, even though I have created a few!) <<

Let's start w/this one. Are you absolutely positively sure the
folders w/the rt symbols are enabled in MS for rt? I asked this
before and you didn't respond, but this would be one reason why HS is
not seeing your symbols. It automatically found my rt-enabled folders
and any properly formatted symbols in them.

Harold

MSN Messenger with backgrounds, emoticons and more.
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/cdp_customize

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511