RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Digest Number 578-Freeware for EOD data

I use MetaQuote (www.metaquote.com) and have been quite satisfied.  They
have a free trial and then some charge for program - maybe $100 or less.
However, no monthly charges for subscribing to a data service so it pays for
itself in to or three days.

Earl