RE: [Metastockusers] Metastock Programming Study Guide

KD,

I concur with JD sentiments regarding Roy, his work and support for members
of the group has been fantastic, as will be his book.

With regard to the MetaStock Programming Guide, I simply found it to be one
of the most practical guides to formula development.  Simple language, well
explained and well structured in its development - this makes for easy
learning (self-assessment is a key component).  The supplied formula's
including trailing stops, RSC, and others - are also very good.  The back-up
is very good, as chapters have been reviewed and modified by the authors -
the alterations have been freely passed on to me as the end-user.

It is significantly better than the Formula Primer and the Metastock in a
Nutshell book by Simon Sherwood (which, by the way, is an excellent, cheap
starting point).

I hope this loose collection of ramblings helps.

Cheers,

Jono