Re: [Metastockusers] Metastock Programming Study Guide

Hi Roy,
Please let me know when your book is ready. Although I am new to Metastock , I am willing to learn with whatever materials is can get my hands on.

I have also posted the same question on other user group as I felt that
if I can get a different perspective of those who has used the book before it will be helpful to my decision making as the cost of the book is not cheap.

I will like to suggest that if  anyone should feel that I am using this group to market  the book, they can sent me their comments privately on my email at kmlee65sg@xxxxxxxxxxxx

regards
KM Lee
Roy Larsen <rlarsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
JDThank you for the promotion. The publicity is running ahead of the productand this is something of an embarrassment for me. To Peter I  say only sorryif you are offended by such publicity. I'll know that I've overstepped themark when Henry bans me from the group. Until then I'll keep as low aprofile on "the book" as I can, and my usual profile concerning any insightsthat I feel may be helpful when responding to other posts.I am satisfied that KMLee is exactly who he says he is and I believe thathis question is genuine.The book that I am working on is NOT something that I'd recommend to new MSusers. The content is beyond many "newbie's" and more suitable for usersthat are a little further down the track. It is not intended to be asubstitute for the user manual or any of the primer material that is
 alreadyavailable.Roy----- Original Message ----- From: "John Doe" <ms001122@xxxxxxxxxxx>To: <Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 12:33 PMSubject: Re: [Metastockusers] Metastock Programming Study Guide> Roy Larsen, a member of this group, is working on a similar book, Ibelieve.> I would suggest you wait for that if you can. Roy has generously helpedthis> group's members. Besides, he appears to *really* have a deep understanding> of Metastock.>> JD> ===================================> From: KM Lee <kmlee65sg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> Reply-To: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: [Metastockusers] Metastock Programming Study Guide> Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 07:11:35 +0800 (CST)>> Peter,> What I posted on the user group got nothing to do with the authors of
 the> book or the marketing trick as alleged by you.>> I am trying to get some feeedback from those who either own the book orhave> used it before so that I can decide if it is worth buying it. The book is> not cheap and I am new to MS programing.>> I do not have any interest in helping them marketing it.>> From : Lee>> Peter Fertig <pfertig@xxxxxxxx> wrote:> Why does this sound so familiar? Ah yeah, there was a> similar or even identical question concerning this> book some weeks ago. It turned out as a marketing> trick by one of the authors. Same methode this time?>> Peter>> --- kmlee65sg <kmlee65sg@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:> ---------------------------------> Hi All,> I'm new to this user group and will appreciate any> comments or> feedback for those who have purchase the book> "Metastock
 Programming> Study Guide" . The information is found on this> website :> http://www.metastockformula.com/>> I will like to know if this book is useful to you and> if so in what> way is this book useful to you.>> your comments will help me decide if this book is> worth buying>> Thanks> KM Lee>>>> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor  ADVERTISEMENT>> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:> Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx>>>> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!> Terms of Service.>> __________________________________________________________________>> Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - http://mail.yahoo.de> Logos und Klingeltöne fürs Handy bei <A
 href="">http://sms.yahoo.de>> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT>> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:> Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx>>>> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.>>   The New Yahoo! Search> - Now with image search!>> _________________________________________________________________> Crave some Miles Davis or Grateful Dead?  Your old favorites are always> playing on MSN Radio Plus. Trial month free!> http://join.msn.com/?page=offers/premiumradio>>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:> Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx>>>> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A
href=""
target=_blank>The New Yahoo! Search- Now with image search!

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor