[EquisMetaStock Group] Programming Horizontal Shift

I would appreciate some advice from the programming guru's on the
board how to define a horizontal shift to a custom indicator.

Lets say I'm building a custom indicator of MOV(c,20,s) and always
want a shift of -10 days to reduce the delay. What parameter do a use
to communicate the shift variable?

I've searched the archives of this BB and guppy with no success.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards, Russ