[EquisMetaStock Group] Automating multiple Explorer tasks; Saving Rep

Hi

Anyone has ideas how to do:

1. Save a set of explorations in Explorer and run all those
explorations against same securities list everyday? Currently, I
click on the 'R' and do it buts nice if there is a way to schedule a
job within MS

2. Save reports of all completed explorations to an external file
automatically? (Right now, I cut-n-paste manually but its time
consuming)

3. Is it possible to write an exploration like this:
     First, make a pool of all securities generated by all 10
explorations. Second, for each of the securities in that pool, find
out which explorations generated that security? (i.e. is it possible
to crate a new exploration with pointers to other explorations?)

I am currently working on a program with the help of a macro recorder
to achieve these things. BUT I would appreciate any help on how to do
the above things using MS

Thanks