Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Do you ever get tired of using system tester?

Mark

> a downfall with this is if you get a signal everyday the last signal
> is the one calculated so you would need to filter em down to
> get "true" results....

Using a "latch" will allow the FIRST signal to be identified rather than the
last that you'll get with BarsSince().  I posted a link for Russ yesterday
that discusses latch construction and usage. Here it is again. The link may
get split into two lines in which case you'll need to reconstruct it to get
it to work.

.doc

Roy