[EquisMetaStock Group] Group Poll: How Do You Use Metastock - Processes, Routines Etc.

Most of the posts here are very detail oriented, which is great, but
I as a new comer would like to get some feedback from the group on
how members are using this great bit of software.

Briefly describe your typical Metastock day. What/how do you screen
the broad markets? Which markets? Methods you use to screen for
individual stocks etc. What is your daily/weekly/monthly routine
like?

I think this sort of feedback from experienced Metastock users would
be extremely beneficial to new users. I know it would be for me
hence this post.

Thanks for your time,
Robert