Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Day of Week

Thanks Roy for the reply.

I'm using ver 7.2.  After the 3rd glass of Merlot, I figured out
formula #1.  Which was simply selecting open or close under options
and entering enter long: dayofweek()=1 and close long, dayofweek()=4
of which pertains to the current week.

What I am trying to figure out for formula #2 was how can I have it
look back to last week.  For ex:

If the close on Monday,or what day I choose, is higher than the
highest high of all of last week then enter long.   Using
dayofweek)=-1,-5 doesn't work.

I starting to run out of Merlot.

Dom

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxx> wrote:
> Dominick
>
> I'm going to assume that these are for two seperate tests. Combining
the two
> sets of conditions into one system would be difficult because one
calls for
> an exit in the open and the other calls for an exit on the close.
You don't