"price" signals instead of "binary" signals. Probably also achievable with
MS 8 System Tester.

Roy

{Enter Long} {Trade Price - CLOSE, zero delay}
DayOfWeek()=1;

{Close Long} {Trade Price - OPEN, zero delay}
DayOfWeek()=3

{Enter Long} {Trade Price - CLOSE, zero delay}
DayOfWeek()=1 AND C>Ref(C,-1);

{Alternate Enter Long}
DayOfWeek()=1 AND C>ValueWhen(1,DayOfWeek()=5,C);

{Close Long} {Trade Price - CLOSE, zero delay}
C<ValueWhen(1,DayOfWeek()=5,O);