[EquisMetaStock Group] quote

Hi,

I'm french, excuse me for my english if it's not correct .

I study on Metastock 7.22 for 5 months on French Markets.

Now,i will to study your US Market .i saw on the newspaper "Financial
Times Europe" there is approximately 1600 stock on the NYSE and 800
stock on the Nasdaq : where can i download free quote(data) easy for
this 2400 stock (exemple: 1600 stock of NYSE with 1 download) ?

Thank you