[Metastockusers] Changing Default Template for Exploration

A little tip some may find useful: I have my general-purpose
preferred default template of course. I save a copy of that as "Daily
Default". When I run certain Explorations I may want to see a
specific template for that Exploration. For instance, w/my Historical
Volatility Exploration I like to see BB's and very short-term ma's
and in an upper pane the HV 6&10 indicator. So prior to running the
Exploration I open a chart w/that template, then set it as the
Default template. Then when I run the Exploration and open the charts
they open in that template. Then to set my template back to the
normal default, I just open a chart in the "Daily Default" template
and save that as the default.

Harold