[EquisMetaStock Group] How to convert "cross day" intraday data to daily chart?

Suppose the trading period of the vehicle is from today 6:00am to
4:00am tomorrow, i.e. 22 hrs, the daily chart displayed from my 5-
min data can only "chop" the data from 00:00 to 23:59 in calculating
the OHLC bar chart for that day. Can anyone tell me how can I plot
the daily chart using "cross-day" data? In other words, can I plot
the one day bar chart using data from today 6:00am to 4am tomorrow
in MetaStock 7.22?