[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Time Series Moving Average MetaStock Formula

Roy, thank you...... your hint prompted me to look through the
formulas which I found time series forecast TSF(data array, periods).
I haven't mastered normaling the two indicators TRIX and TSF into a
signal line but I'm working on it.

thanks again for your assistance.

Russ

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxx>
wrote:
> RSmiser
>
> Have you tried the canned MS "time series" moving average - Mov
(C,21,T).
> That seems to be what you're looking for.
>
> Roy

MetaStock Formula