[EquisMetaStock Group] Time Series Moving Average MetaStock Formula

I'm hoping the Metastock formula guru's of the board have a
Metastock formula for calculating a "time series moving
average". S&C '97 TRIX article by Joe Luisi cites the time
series MA
as the best signal line for TRIX as a leading indicator. The article
goes on to summarize the formula as " a time series moving
average is
calculated by fitting a linear regression trendline using the least-
squares fit method to the price series. The least-squares fit
minimizes the distance between the data points and the linear
regression trendline. The plotline is the last value of the fitted
line. The data points, creates an indicator with less lag compared
with the averaging method. Therefore, the time series average is more
responsive to price changes."
    I've searched the Equis Metastock formula site as well as the
guppy MetaStock formula cite. Both sites cover adaptive MA but not
time series MA. Many thanks in advance for your assistance.

Regards,

RSmiser