   Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 11:41:36 -0800 (PST)
   From: trend trader <trend2trader@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: RE: annualized returns

no that is wrong.
pls do any backtest of the spx since 1960, the spx was at 50 and now at 900,
annulized that is 7% but metastock displays % b/h annual gain at 35%, this
is wrong.
thats why i wanted to see if anyone has already build any indicators
measuring the real annulized returns for strategies or buy / hold.

thanks
 SR <raftsp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:The system tester gives the Annual Percent
Gain/Loss and Annual Buy and Hold
percent gain/loss.
After the test has finished just click on the "Reports.." button and there
you are.
Isn't that what you mean?
Spyros

Message: 7