[Metastockusers] spam?

Henry,

I was going to make a wonderful post but wavemechanic took the words
right out of my mouth.  I joined a Metastock group...so did Anibal.
If we aren't posting things related to Metastock and the use of
Metastock, we should probably keep our traps shut.  I had a web site
business but I never advertised it (spammed it) on this site, nor
would I. I would ask for your ad rates if I wanted to advertise.

Let him sue!!

Bob

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/46VHAA/zMEolB/TM