[Metastockusers] Re: Formula

Hi Joe,
If "Congestion" were changed to "Consolidation," how would that
change the format of the formula?  Could one formula filter the
stocks to find both conditions and label them like "Congestion"
in "Column A" and "Consolidation" in "Column B?"

I noticed in PS Plus, there is an Exploration for "Congestion
Breakout."  Is what I am asking for more than that specific formula?
Thank you.
Debra