[Metastockusers] Re: Formula

Hi Bill,

I don't think I know enough to make those decisions without seeing an
example formula in action.
If you would supply some parameters to fill in the criteria, I could
try it out and see what happens through testing.  I am just learning
how to use the System Tester.  Using your example, I would be able to
change the specifics if necessary.

Thank you.
Debra