[Metastockusers] Re: Formula

Hi Joe,
Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you concerning the
Congestion Breakout Formula I requested.
The criteria you have posed is just fine.  If I see that any of the
parameters need changing as I go along, I could make the changes as
you will already have set it up.

Thank you so much for your help and interest.
Debra