RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] MS Pro 8 and 7.2 Compatibility?

To answer your first question, yes.  I installed 8.0 pro and all my
charts, templates, indicators, etc. were there from 7.2 Pro.

I don't know about the second question because I didn't try to leave 7.2
Pro on.  That said, if you don't install 8.0 over 7.2 (i.e., meaning the
same directory that 7.2 was in), you'll probably have problems.  Perhaps
you should just back everything up on 7.2 and then if 8.0 doesn't work
for you, uninstall that and put 7.2 back on.

Good Trading,

Joe J.