[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Offset Moving Average.

Pete,

Drag the MA indicator form the Quick List over your price plot so the
dialog box opens. Select High as the Price Field, then 10 for the
Horizontal Shift. Be sure it's set to the Method you want, i.e.
Simple, Exponential, ect. Also choose the color and style.

Then do it all again for your second ma.

Harold