[EquisMetaStock Group] MS Pro 8 and 7.2 Compatibility?

 Hi everyone.

I searched through 3 mths of messages and couldn't find a related msg so
I'll ask here.
I'm not sure if this has been asked before but is MS PRO 8 fully
compatible with MS PRO 7.2?

I have MS Pro 7.2 running and have thought of upgrading to ver 8.0
Would 8.0 be able to accept all my old charts directly and any templates
I want to have copied over as well?

Would I also be able to have both versions running so that I can fall
back on ver 7.2 just in case ver 8.0 doesn't work out well for me?
By this.. I mean having 2 separate installations of MS PRO 7.2 and 8.0

Thanks A LOT!

Zan