[EquisMetaStock Group] Vertical Line Bottom to Top

Vertical Line Bottom to Top

Hi folks.  I'm using MetaStock 8.0 EOD.  I have several inner windows on
my screen; the bottom inner window has price in the form of
candlesticks.  Overlayed on those candlesticks is a light gray line
representing a custom formula, the graph of which resembles a mountain
range with about three or four peaks for the current stock I'm looking
at.

I'm attempting to get a vertical line to run from bottom of the screen
to the top, corresponding to the **peaks** in the custom formula graph.

It appears that Expert Advisor, Trends, Expert Ribbon is the only way in
MetaStock to automatically get a vertical line from bottom to top of
screen.

The question is:  What **formula** could I use to indicate I want a
vertical line extending exactly at the tops of the three or four peaks
the custom indicator is showing?

I thought of using 'Highest High Value,' but that will only give a
**single** vertical line, at the highest peak, over the number of
periods being considered.  However, I need three or four vertical lines,
one for each of the peaks.

This all has be coded to occur automatically (as opposed to manual), as
each different stock will likely require different vertical lines,
depending on the custom indicator's new peaks configuration.

Any help is greatly welcomed.

Thanks much,
Nicholas