[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Vertical Line Bottom to Top

Nicholas,

>It appears that Expert Advisor, Trends, Expert Ribbon is the only
way in
>MetaStock to automatically get a vertical line from bottom to top of
screen.

This is not the case... when choosing to plot an indicator/oscillator
use overlay without scale. If the indicator/oscillator is a positive
signal, you will get your vertical line.

--- In equismetastock@xxxx, "M. Nicholas Kormanik" <nkormanik@xxxx>