[EquisMetaStock Group] MS user group in Chicagoland area

Hi Members,

I am soon taking delivery of MS (EOD).  I just attended a session in
Chi. and was impressed with the capabilities of the software.  I
should be receiving MS this week.

Currently I am a TC200 user and I plan on staying with TC2000.

I have a few of questions...Is there a user group in Chi?  If so how
do I contact?...Any thoughts on quickly getting my hands around the
software?  The do's and don'ts...How good are the plug-in modules?

I hope to soon be contributing to your group...currently I will only
be taking.

Thanks in advance for your help...Wishing you enough
Bill wgw21@xxxxxxxxxxx