RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] MS user group in Chicagoland area

to disclose your email address to the group.  Please use this
page to reply.

-----Original Message-----Sent:
Monday, November 11, 2002 5:57 PMSubject: MetaStock Next User Group Meeting
Tuesday 12-3-02
 <FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
MetaStock Users

Our eight Chicago Area MetaStock User Group meeting is scheduled for
Tuesday, December 3rd between 7:00 to 9:00 pm. It will be held at the
College of Dupage.  The room number 128-A in the OCC Building please
park in Lot 10.  A map is provided in the link below.

Topic for this meeting is to be announced at a later date.

Note:  All future meetings will be at the College Of Dupage
(COD).

Please forward this Email to other interested individuals.

I look forward to seeing you at our next meeting.

Joe

Here are the maps for the new location for themeeting at the College of
Dupage in Glen Ellyn...

Map of area...<A
href="http://www.cod.edu/Maps/Loc_Map2.gif";>http://www.cod.edu/Maps/Loc_Map2.gifmap
of Campus...<A
href="http://www.cod.edu/Maps/CampMap2.gif";>http://www.cod.edu/Maps/CampMap2.gif

The meeting will be from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM in Room128-A in the OCC
Building.  Park in Lot 10which you will see on the map.  There
will be anoverhead projector for transparencies, and an
overheadprojector for connecting a PC.

The fee for using the room is $40.00 so we will needto collect a few
dollars from each attendee at themeeting ( $2.00 if 20 people show up, $3.00
if 13.33people show up, and so on).

Leland

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: wgw21
  [mailto:wgw21@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 11:41
  AMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] MS user group in Chicagoland
  areaHi Members,I am soon taking delivery of
  MS (EOD).  I just attended a session in Chi. and was impressed with
  the capabilities of the software.  I should be receiving MS this
  week.Currently I am a TC200 user and I plan on staying with
  TC2000.  I have a few of questions...Is there a user group in
  Chi?  If so how do I contact?...Any thoughts on quickly getting my
  hands around the software?  The do's and don'ts...How good are the
  plug-in modules?I hope to soon be contributing to your
  group...currently I will only be taking.Thanks in advance for your
  help...Wishing you enoughBill
  wgw21@xxxxxxxxxxxTo unsubscribe from this group,
  send an email
  to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour