Re: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock pluging

Eugene does this apply to Metastock EOD 6.52?

> From: "Eugene Labunsky" <elabunsky@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: 2002/11/14 Thu PM 09:30:32 GMT
> To: <equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock pluging

You can try to test my plug-ing for Metastock 7.22 (I'm not sure about 8.0).
How to install and test:
Upload http://www.nnoracle.com/mmedium/mmedium.zip
UnZip it. Open Quick Guide.doc
RUN Setup.exe
Open Start/Program Files/MMedium/MMedium_licence_manager.exe ask me about
TRIAL KEY. When you will have your trial key open Start/Program
Files/MMedium/MMedium_licence_manager.exe again and press Enter registration
info button and copy this key. If registration complete you will see
registration info in the licence manager.

Run Start/Program Files/MMedium/FOSetup.exe for installion external DLL and
MMedium formulas, system and expert (Notice it's only interface).

Run Start/Program Files/MMedium/MMedium.exe Add ticker (select Metastock
dir, press Get info, check tickers and press ok in the ADD TICKERS DIALOG).

Run learning process for ticker/tickers. After will see the Metastock
formula (You will check Expert signals if you wish... -1 it's sell +1 it's
buy) Open Metastock. Attach MMedium Expert Adviser and see the given
signal... also you can test system via system tester... test MMedium system
for selected and learned tickers. Also leave original period for tickers. If
ticker 5 minute - set 5 min... If Endofday set endofday.

Also review the last given results at:

http://www.nnoracle.com/techanalyze/spx60.png
http://www.nnoracle.com/techanalyze/spx5.png
http://www.nnoracle.com/techanalyze/spx15.png